Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Bustiers and Skirts, Plus New Sale Items

I was originally planning on adding more than three new items this week, but I had to cancel an outdoor photo shoot because of the crappy weather.

I still managed to get pictures of three new items though.

The first two are bustiers that I bought a while ago at a vintage clothing shop. They have been sitting in my sewing room for several years. I used to buy so much clothing at random and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with all of it! I added studs to these bustiers and photographed them in my basement. They each fit a B cup and are $25. Wear them as lingerie or get creative and incorporate them into a regular outfit.

The third new item is the plaid tutu skirt, available in sizes xsmall to large, $45. These are pretty crazy skirts and would be great for a costume party or for any reason you have to wear a totally ridiculous outfit. If you like to sew and you want to make your own tutu skirt, you can read how I made it on this blog post.

Other updates: I put four pairs of tights and leggings into the sale section. Originally $4.50 to $9.50, they are now $3 to $6. I'd like to sell these off to make room for some new pairs of tights. As a punk rock girl, I can never have too many pairs of tights!

Click on the pictures to go to the item pages.


41019a 41020a 14014b



No comments:

Post a Comment