Thursday, September 6, 2012

Photoshoot with Esca, Misfityash Photography

I lent some new and not-so-new clothing to model Esca and Misfityash Photography a couple weeks ago.

The pictures turned out great!

First up is the stripes and stretch-lace dress:


That's a sample size small but I plan to add sizes XS to XL to my website in the future.
Stripes and Lace Mini Dress $60


Next are a top and a skirt that I made ages ago that didn't end up on my website:


Gingham Tank Top, Small, $26

Gingham Layered Skirt, Small, $30


And lastly, a zipper strap dress, which isn't for sale because Esca bought it. But I have a lot of those giant zippers still in stock so maybe I'll make something similar in the future. Thanks Esca and Misfityash! The rest of the photos can be found in my Flickr Photostream.



No comments:

Post a Comment