Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Weekly Update: February 26th, 2014

I skipped the update last week because my crazy busy season came back to stress me out and steal my spare time. I went back to doing nothing but sewing along with the bare minimum required to keep this business going. This was all because I had multiple days where I received 5 hoodie orders at once. Hoodies take me three hours to cut and sew and it's difficult to keep up when I receive so many orders in one day!

Now things have slowed down a little so I have some time to blog and work on new designs! I have three new tops and skirts that are ready to photograph, but first here are the updates from the past two weeks:

Restocked Items:


Men's Black Tripp NYC Stretch Jeans, sizes 28 to 38, $45 (sale price, they are usually $50). My friends love these jeans so if you want a pair I'd get them now before I start selling out of the sizes again!

New Sale Prices:


I reduced sale prices on two OOAK (one-of-a-kind) items. They are now $30, which is half off regular price. Both dresses are size small. 

Other New photos:


Corset hoodies continue to be popular. This is an order from last week for the black corset hoodie with pink lacing.


This is a custom order from last week that was extremely difficult for me to sew. It is black velboa fur on the outside with thick red faux fur lining. I plan on making similar variations to this hoodie for fall 2014. The new versions will have a little less fur because this stuff is so difficult to sew. Here are photos from the cutting and sewing process:



Coming soon: more items with metallic and mesh fabric! This week I will add new metallic tops and skirts to the website and next week I will start work on items made out of black, red, and leopard print mesh.





No comments:

Post a Comment