Friday, May 9, 2014

Weekly Update: May 9th, 2014


Check out the newest designs below, or scroll to the bottom to read about upcoming designs:




New version of Lace-Up Stretch Lace Shorts, XS to 3XL

The lace-up dress worn over the shorts will be available next week. 





Other News:

Several items have been added to the Sale Section, and several current sale prices have been lowered. Jerome Russell Hair Dye is also on sale.

The D-Ring Mini Dress is back, now available in sizes XS to XL



I will spend the rest of this month coming up with new versions of current designs. Most of the items that I have added to the website recently have been made out of black cotton and black mesh fabrics, and I plan to make those same designs in different colors and prints. (like red, plaid, leopard print, etc.!)

In June I will start working on the Halloween and Fall/Winter collections. I have lots of ideas for new sweaters and hoodies and I can't wait to start! I will also continue making more Spring/Summer designs until about July.

This is also the best time of the year to ask for a custom order, because it is my slow season. I also will be raising hoodie prices in August so if you are thinking of getting a current hoodie design I recommend buying it within the next couple months before the prices go up. I will post more info about the price increase soon. The rest of the prices in the store will remain the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment