Friday, April 23, 2010

Sample Sale!

I usually sell off all my photoshoot samples when somebody orders the sample size, or when I do a local trunk show, but right now I've got a lot of leftovers. I've already sold all of these items, but in different sizes.

Link below will take you to the clearance section on my website. All sample items are a size small.

http://store.derangeddesigns.com/clearance.html

If you aren't the sample size, you can still get these most of these clothes in a larger size. I also added some purses from my last fashion show to the clearance section, half price.

Actually, let me know if you want to get any of these in a larger size, you will pay the regular price but I can give you a free shipping discount. So, discounts for everybody! Yay!

New sale items:


Leggings $19 (original $29) this is the last pair, no larger sizes available


Leggings $19 (original $24)


Hoodie $34 (original $45)


Hoodie $34 (original $45)


Ramones hoodie $39 (original $55)


Red zipper leggings $19 (original $24)

PURSES:
I made these as last minute accessories for my fashion show last year. They aren't normal heavy duty purses. Best for light use on special occasions, not everyday use.


Patchwork zebra purse $9 (original $19)


Gray satin zipper purse $7 (original $14)


Spotted zipper purse $9 (original $19)

No comments:

Post a Comment