Thursday, August 11, 2011

August Update

I'm finally caught up with custom orders that were made while I was away, so shipping times are back to normal!

Yesterday I added the clothes from the polkadot line to my website. Click on the pictures below to go to item pages with size and price info.

As soon as I was back in town I placed orders for a lot of the best-selling items on my website that were out of stock. As of today, long-sleeve and short-sleeve fishnet shirts are back in stock. Scroll down to see what will be back in stock next week.

New stuff: (click pictures to go to item pages)

13015a 14010a 14011c 14012a 14013b

Will be restocked soon: all hair dye colors, bleach kits, cone studs, plus these two tops:

UPDATE 8/13: These tops are back in stock (in all sizes S to XL) as well as cone studs and some sizes of men's stretch jeans. Hair dye will be coming soon.


12015a 12013a

No comments:

Post a Comment