Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Three new items up for sale!

Well, kind of new. The dress is new. I just updated the two other items with new pictures.

I have a lot of new stuff to add, and I'm feeling lazy right now. But I will do my best to add 4-5 new items a week for the next month-ish.

Yes, the dress is $125. Yes, its much higher than I've ever charged for something. It reflects the time put into the dress. Do not fear, Deranged Designs is NOT about to become affordable only to whoever the fuck can actually afford a $125 dress. You're gonna see more of a variety of prices from now on, but I am still going to keep most of the stuff within the same price range I've been using.

Not-so-new spider web top and polka dot top are $24-25.

I will elaborate on future Deranged Designs plans/pricing later. My stomach hurts and I'm going to blame it on how I've been sitting on this computer chair for way too long today. I don't care if that doesn't make sense, its time to get away from the screen.

NEW STUFF IS ON FRONT PAGE OF MY WEBSITE:
http://store.derangeddesigns.com/

Thanks to Tim Engle/Lynne Ashcroft photography and Loriel for setting up the shoot! (Excluding the two pictures of me modeling)



















No comments:

Post a Comment