Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Sewing Supplies for Sale!

I've been meaning to update the DIY/Sewing section for ages, finally got around to it.

These are the same trims that I use in my own sewing projects. Its hard to find this stuff for cheap unless you buy in bulk (100-144 yds at a time). I remember how frustrating it was for me to get decent trims when I first started sewing. So hopefully this can help sewers save some money, and help me get rid of extra stock.

Price List:

Grommet tape- $1.25 a yard
Hook and eye tape- $6.75 a yard
Ruffled lace- 75 cents a yard
2 types of elastic, 40 and 50 cents a yard
Corset lacing- 75 cents a yard (lacing tips also available)
Gingham bows- red and black, 4 for $1
Heart buttons- red, black, and pink, 6 for $1
Anchor buttons- 6 for $1
Random box of trims- $5 (good for doll clothes! Going to my grandmother if nobody wants it!)
Black Metal jacket zippers- $2.50 each, in lengths of 16" to 30"
Blue metal jacket zippers- 90 cents

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE DIY/SEWING SECTION

I also have punk rock patches and studs for sale. At least half the patches are out of stock, sorry. I will restock them once I can fit the order into my budget. Summer sales are always super slow (ahhhhhhhhh these alliterations are killing me) so (!) it will be a while till I get them all back in stock.

As always, locals can come to my "studio" and buy shit to avoid shipping costs and sales tax. Shipping for trims starts at $2.



No comments:

Post a Comment