Thursday, September 1, 2011

Garage Sale: PyratePunx Fundraiser

I'm helping out with a Sacto Pyrate Punx yard sale in Davis this weekend.

Decription from the facebook event page:

Time
Saturday, September 3 · 8:00am - 4:00pm

Location
527 G st. Davis

Created By

More Info
Sacto Area PyratePunx wake up early.....

Sacto Area PyratePunx are having a Fundraiser for a new P.A. and to help out Hazmat!

Hazmat is the PyratePunx headquarters and amazing All Ages D.I.T. (Do It Together) venue in Oakland, CA. PyratePunx are helping out touring bands with food, beds, and shows all around the world, and we want to do more!: Recording, Printing, Touring Van Rental...

We will have:
Music, Baked Yummies, Lemonade, Merch, and random items from all of our homes!

I will be bringing anything I have to sell for $5, $10, or $15. I tend to stockpile clothing (surprising, huh?) so I will have a lot of stuff for sale. Most of it will be handmade items that aren't up on my website and random items that I have picked up one way or another. I'll be donating a percentage of my sales to the Pyrate Punx Haz-Mat fundraiser.

I've had a lot of fun at the Haz-Mat in the past. They put on some great shows. Some of my friends who lived there also let me do a Deranged Designs photoshoot there in January 2010. The pictures are in this photo gallery in my Flickr album.

No comments:

Post a Comment