Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yard Sale / BBQ / Show this Saturday!

Saturday is gonna be busy!

I'm having a yard sale in the morning from 10am to 3pm ish. I'll have tons of stuff for sale in front of my house, on 21st street between P and Q in midtown Sacramento.

INFO ON YARD SALE:

Help Annie get rid of the Deranged Designs merch that is taking over her room!

Clothing- many items for $5, $10, $15, $20
Sewing machines- used Juki 5-thread serger and used Janome coverstitch, $250 each
Fabric remnants- huge variety, $1 and up
Fishnet tights and printed leggings $4
Punk rock patches $1.50
Back Patches $5
Guitar Straps $10
Plaid and studded plaid belts $10
Bondage belts $20
Men’s Stretch Jeans $30
New band shirt corset tops $25
Hair dye $7
And much more! Discounts if you buy a lot!

Sale takes place in front of my house but you can go inside to try clothing on if needed.

After the yard sale, we're having a BBQ in my backyard. Bring your own beer and food. Safeway is 2 blocks away. Then a show at 7pm. Secretions, Bastards of Young, 9:00 News, Snot-Cocks, A Fistful of Freaks. Bring some $ to donate to bands.

If you want to look through the stuff I have to sell but can't make it till later in the afternoon, I can probably let you in the house. OR if you can't make it at all that day, I let people come to the house and buy shit if you make an appointment.

This is the only flyer I could find. How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment